Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter 2009

I just uploaded these Easter pictures to Facebook. Just follow the link below!


Easter was great this year. It was the first year that Andy and I have spent in C.F., as we were driving back from Spring Break during Easter last year. We spent the morning at church, involved in a really great, warm, inspiring service. Once back from church, we had an Easter egg hunt in the apartment (as you can hopefully see from the pictures) and then finished the day with a lovely Easter feast. Two of my RAs who were around joined us and we had a great time, eating yummy food and enjoy one another. It was such a peaceful, fun weekend. Every holiday that Andy and I can spend here helps to make C.F. more of a home for us. Of course, we missed our family, as usual, but it was nice to have a relaxing weekend.

There are only 22 days until closing...not that anyone is counting! Okay, I am counting. And anxiously awaiting summer. I'm looking forward to taking the time to spend my energy on different things and r-e-s-t. And of course see family and friends! C.F. is such a great place in the summer! Plus, Andy will be here the whole summer, so I'm really looking forward to everything. We're both just working feverishly, trying to get as much accomplished as possible. I'm trying to take the time to slow down and enjoy everything, since I really have had a blessed year, with students and staff. 

Hope the pictures link worked!

In love and peace,
Ashleigh

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Leigh,

I love the photos!! You and Andy are so cute - the fact that you did an Easter Egg Hunt makes my heart happy! You have a talented little puppy there, lady, you should enter him in Egg Decorating contests around the globe :)!