Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Oh how good it is to be back...

We never realized how much we were going to miss Cedar Falls until we returned. On Monday morning, we were literally giddy with delight as we drove to the DOR to take care of some business. We kept saying to one another "I don't wanna leeeeeeave!!!". Cedar Falls is a wonderful place to live!

I'm adjusting well to the new building. The students and staff have been so welcoming...it's an encouraging way to begin a new(ish) position.

I'm currently typing on our new MacBook Pro, which I'm totally in love with...oh....Mac. You're so amazing :-).

September is here and the weather is hinting at fall. I can't wait until the temperatures cool down a bit. I know, I know, I'll be regretting those words in a couple of months, what, with the barren cold winters of NE Iowa, but I have a deep affinity for the entire season of fall. There's nothing better, in terms of weather. Jeans, hoodies, beautiful colors, I wish it could be fall year around...(although spring is a close second).

Andy and I are desperate for a vacation. We've been reminiscing about Florida and our honeymoon...maybe we'll get to go back soon.

I've literally been smiling to myself every time I pray, because I"m so full of thankfulness and happiness for the blessings God has given us.

Spike is looking desperate for bed...better retreat for the evening!

Dear Lord, THANK YOU. You are amazing and I am truly humbled.

1 comment:

Meet the Teters! said...

Indiana is a great vacation spot.