Saturday, August 14, 2010

Back to UNI for Ashleigh!

Okay, so here's the scoop:

At the end of July, I ended my position as the Bender RLC at UNI and moved to CR, where Andy was already working as the new assistant manager for SM. I got a part-time job with with LB, and continued looking for another part-time job. Then, because a former colleague received a new position, an RLC position opened up late back at UNI. So, beginning August 30, I'm taking over as the new RLC for Campbell Hall! I'm excited to return to UNI and can't wait to get to know everyone in Campbell.

Now, lot's of people have been asking..."so how are you and Andy working this out?" Well, since we already have an apartment (and a nearly impossible-to-break lease) and Andy works 12 hour shifts, he'll will stay in CR while he's working. He'll come to CF on his "weekends", Monday and Tuesdays. I'll be in CR on my weekends, so we'll really only be apart around two days a week. Considering our crazy work schedules, the sacrifice isn't going to be that awful. As for Spike, he'll be with me ;-).

Overall, it's an undeniable gift from God and we are so excited!!

Thank you, Lord, for being awesome and faithful.

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Leigh! I love reading about your life because you always have a GREAT outlook! It's great to hear that things are continuing to go well and that your perseverance and positivity were well worth it! Love you!