Saturday, June 12, 2010

After an interesting apartment search in the CR area yesterday, we both decided on the apartment above. It's a "4-plex" and has two bedrooms, 1 and 3/4 bath, washer and dryer in the basement, with private storage, a 1 stall garage, a dishwasher, and even a wood-burning fireplace! It's definitely not as new and updated as the apartment we found in GB, but it will serve us well. There's currently a yellow stove (hehe) that's in fine working order, but the landlords are willing to replace it, for aesthetics. The apartment is also at the end of a col-de-sac, so it's nice and private and doesn't have the big apartment complex feel.

I'm still on the job-hunt but am faithful that something will come up. I'm so happy to be able to stay in CF through July and am excited for the possibilities in CR.

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strength you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. " - Isaiah 41:10

No comments: