Tuesday, July 20, 2010

CF is coming to an end

Well, I'm in my last week in CF. This past weekend was actually a really great turning point for me. I had been slow to get excited about the move, but after spending the weekend with Andy in CR, I'm finally ready to leave. I'm finishing up one more week of work, and will then head down to CR early next week. I've landed one (very) part-time job at a store in the mall right up the road from Andy's work, so that's at least something. I'm in the interview process for another part time position and have looked into the possibility of substitute teaching. Despite how difficult it is for me to do, I'm relying on God to provide us with something and am confident that He has a job for me in the works.

I'm really looking forward to head back home for a week very soon! I'm dying for a vacation and can use the rest and relaxation (though Andy won't be going with me, so it won't be a perfect trip...). My sister just bought her first home and I'm going to see the her new place. I'll also get to see both of my parents, so it should be a fun time! I'm also very excited to see a great friend whom I haven't seen in over 3 years (how does that happen?!), so the trip cannot come soon enough :-).

Here's to one final week in this chapter and then onto the next chapter.

No comments: