Thursday, July 15, 2010

Week 2 Progress

Monday - REST - uh, check!
Tuesday - walk (2 min.)/run (2 min.) Continue for 15-20 min. Check. This, I REALLY didn't want to do. I don't know why my tendency is to resist, but it is. However, I made myself go out and do Tuesday's workout. Throughout the process, I kept feeling genuinely surprised with myself. It was nice to get it finished.
Wednesday - REST or cross-train - Check. I made this a rest day because it was too impossible to do something outside, (with the heat index, it was over 100 degrees) and I was tired and think I'm fighting off a cold. Not the best excuse, but it's what happened.

Thursday Walk (1 min.)/run (10 min.) Continue for 15-20 min. - I woke up not wanting to do this. I have to go to CR this afternoon for some job interviews, which means I won't get back into town until later in the evening. It will take a lot of motivation to get me out there. But, I've surprised myself before; I can do it again!

No comments: